Loadbreak Fuse Cut Out
Viewed : 0
Product detail Loadbreak Fuse Cut Out
DESCRIPTION OF LOADBREAK FUSE CUT OUT
The outdoor Loadbreak Fuse Cut out (LBFC) is designed in accordance with the medium voltage grid system from 12kV to 40.5kV, to protect transmission lines and distribution substations against overload and short circuit, as well as disconnections. Outdoor FCO Series devices are developed based on the most common conditions and applications, fuses are designed to have arc arcing when cutting the substation under load. Typical equipment samples have been tested in laboratories of centers and general measurement centers of quality Quatest 1, Quatest 2, Quatest 3. All metal parts are specially processed to No erosion and rust. All technical standards comply with TCVN, IEC282-2 and ANSI / IEEE37.41 standards.
THE STRUCTURE OF LOADBREAK FUSE CUT OUT
FCO-VN type fuses are composed of main components:
- Porcelain supporting silicon insulation, large detector current length.
- The top and bottom contact assemblies are made of electrical engineering copper.
- Reasonable lead wire structure, easy to disassemble and replace.
- Lightweight, easy to transport and apply.
- Highly durable suitable for tropical environments, industrial dust, coastal areas, hoarfrost ...
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS OF LOADBREAK FUSE CUT OUT
|Code||Rated Voltage kV||Rated Current (A)||Dòng cắt định mức (kA)||Dòng chịu xung sét định mức (kV)||Power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||Chiều dài dòng dò (mm)|
THE TECHNICAL SKETCH OF LOADBREAK FUSE CUT OUT
|Code||Rated Voltage (kV)||L (mm)||L1(mm)||H (mm)|
Also in this category
AU-A PLAZA69 Hồng Bàng Hải Phòng
HEIJCO officeNo 3, at 92nd Km, New road No 5, Hung Vuong ward, Hong Bang district, Hai Phong